Thursday 1 December 2011

Well, that was a long bloody absence.

Hello!

You may have noticed this blog hasn't been updated in over 4 months. That's the longest I've gone without posting anything on here since I started the bally thing a few years ago.

There have been many reasons for me not being here, but I won't bore you to tears with any of that now. I'll be doing that in a few days' time. Something to look forward to, eh?

I've also managed to not tweet in all that time, too. Blimey, I've lost a few hundred followers. Fickle, but understandable. Bah. I'll be back on Twitter in the next few days. Again, another treat for you to look forward to. I bet you can't wait.

A year ago today, I posted the first window of 2010's Dystopian Advent Calendar. Ooh, it's that time of the year again... I'll be posting the first window for this year's tonight. Huzzah! Here's this year's harrowing background image...


What else have I let slip in the past few months? Well, there's the results of Shit Britons 2011 for starters. I literally had some votes, and will update you on this later. Honest.

Anyway, it's nice to be back. For me, anyway. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment