Tuesday 26 July 2011

Shit Britons 2011 - For Your Consideration Part 3 - Vernon Kay

'Owdo.

You've got a few days left to get your votes in for Shit Britons 2011. I've had a few newcomers adding their votes in the past few days, which has been lovely to see. See the previous post for details on how to vote. You don't have to vote for any of the tossers I've suggested (and my votes don't count); you can vote for whoever you like. Voting this year's been a lot more widespread, whereas last year's tally was very much geared towards one or two people in particular (neither of whom are doing so 'well' this year - Corden I can understand, as he's barely been on TV in 2011, but Piers Morgan? Cheryl Cole? Where oh where are their votes?! Not that I'm trying to influence your vote in any way, of course).

On that note, let me try and influence your vote with:



So, either tweet me with the hashtag #DFShitBritons2011 and tell me who you want to vote for (multiple votes allowed for different people), or post your votes as a reply to this very post.

By the way, David Cameron's still winning. Want to change that? Get voting!

Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment