Monday 5 December 2011

Advent Calendar Day Five

Hey hey.


The Dystopian Advent Calendar,in case you haven't realised, has evolved into a rundown of people or things that sicken or annoy me, that I would like to see gone in the coming year. Some past entries have vanished from view, others still linger. Today, we have another newcomer. To me, an extremely recent one.

Day Five

Stacey Solomon (apparently)

Who? Well, I had to Google this one. She's the one in the Iceland adverts at the moment, and used to be in the X Factor. So why the long face? Well,I suppose she can't help it, but I am surprised that nobody offers her an Iceland sugarcube in the latest in a long production line of abysmal commercials from Katona's Pleasure.

Anyway, Iceland's Xmas campaign started a month or so ago, and I was none the wiser who this idiot was. I'm still not, aside from a name. Just look at her quintessentially ITV face. It's like they tried creating the embodiment of the nation's worst lowest common denominator channel just to advertise some budget mini beef fucking Wellington.

Oh, and in the latest one, she sings (amidst the pretence of being a major recording artist):




So, straight from the horse's mouth, she's driving home for Christmas (whilst patronising all of Dagenham). Perhaps she'll get snowed in and never trouble my fucking television again.

Back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment