Saturday 19 June 2010

Shit Britons - Vote Now!

I promised this days ago, but work and that, blah de blah de blah. Anyway, those who follow me (@IanHewett) or Mirror Universe Me (@DystopianF) on Twitter, or are friends with me on Feckbook will already know about this. "Hurry up folks! Not much time left to cast an inconsequential vote on a subject no-one with a mind gives a fuck about!" as one person put it. With an unconvincing wink. Fucking emoticons. I hope the person that invented emoticons is British so I can vote for him. Or her.

Remember that BBC thing back a few years ago, 100 Greatest Britons? That thing what Churchill won and that? Well, this is a bit like that, but for cunts.

Hence the name, Shit Britons. Do you see?

People have already been voting using the hashtag #ShitBritons on Twitter. Taking the whole of British history into consideration, James Corden is currently in the lead. Jeremy Kyle and Piers Morgan aren't far behind. Amongst many other people, there have been votes for Katie Price, Jeremy Clarkson and "that one off Loose Women with a face like a BSkyB dish" (thanks, @Scriblit). There are loads more. Anybody you'd like to throw into the mix (or a cement mixer)? Votes for Gary Glitter, Timmy Mallett and Jack the Ripper are a little thin on the ground.

If you'd like to vote and aren't on Twitter, post a reply here. I won't publish replies on this post but will add it all up to find out who the biggest cunt the UK has ever produced is. Results in early July on this site.

I might do a podcast if I can be bothered.

Thanks to everyone who's voted so far. Vote as many times as you like. It just means there's more hatred for some than others.

Vote now!

6 comments:

  1. Can I vote vote Jordan Price or Katie whatever her name is? I fucking despise her. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we vote for several Ian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for (to start with!)

    James Corden
    Wayne Rooney
    Chris De Burgh - and if you want to add the song 'Lady in Red' please do, although that might be an idea for a later time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted my vote here after Helen's Ian but I don't think I was logged in! I saw a login link at the top and my name wasn't displayed - anyway - I'm for puttin' down

    Corden
    Roooney
    De Burgh and his godawful song

    (Stella!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why no votes for Simon Cowell? He's worse than the result of Harold Shipman fucking Rose West in the arse with Myra Hindly fetching the results and depositing in the correct hole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said I wouldn't post replies but why not, eh?

    There have been quite a few votes for Cowell. He's doing very well, in fact.

    There have been a couple of Krankies votes, too, for the record.

    ReplyDelete