Tuesday 17 November 2009

Ooh! New look!

You may have noticed I've made a header for the blog, something I've wanted to do since I set it up. The picture in the top right will hopefully be changed every so often, but in the meantime, it's this allegedly racist, violent idiot.

Any suggestions, let me know, and you will be credited for your idea. It's a bit like the Gallery from Take Hart with puerile or sarcastic messages thrown in. I sent a picture of E.T. to Tony Hart when I was six. The only Gallery he put it in was the small, round plastic gallery under his desk, the fucking cravat-wearing, fey-voiced, utterly talented bastard. Rest in peace, Tony.

2 comments:

  1. I've just had a glance at a celebrity page and discovered that Sam Fox is on 'I'm a Celebrity...' Apparently, she and fellow contestants have been wrestling with an octopus, eels, huge water spiders and CRABS - which they had to hold in their mouths for 30 seconds - to try to win food and beds for the base camp. Perhaps a small affectionate piccie could be made where Sam lovingly embraces one of these creatures

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on the to-do list. :)
    I've just made the one to replace Cheryl "Bruiser" Tweedy-Cole.

    ReplyDelete