Saturday 28 November 2009

New Feckbook Dystopian Fuchsia Group

Evening all.

I've just set up a group on Facebook as a companion for this site.

Click on the logo to go there. Please join, and let your friends lists know about it. Ta.

If you have a picture for the (Haunted) Gallery, you can now post it straight to the Wall of that group. Also, if you have any suggestions for Clip of the Day, or have a gig you want promoted here, that's the place to let me know about it.

Thank you.

If you want to follow me on Twitter, click here.

Direct link to the Feckbook group:

1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted the links to the "Space Mutiny" installment of MST3K. It's my all-time favorite episode but I'd lost the DVDs and had despaired of ever seeing it again - until now!

    As for further "Clip of the Day" suggestions, how about something from the computers episode of "Look Around You"?

    ReplyDelete