Tuesday 7 December 2010

Day 7...

Good afternoon!

Just got back from seeing my son in his Xmas concert. He played 3rd Shepherd, and was brilliant. He got a couple of laughs too, so I'm feeling immensely proud, and in a great mood.

Oh wait, I've got to do today's Dystopian Advent Calendar... who did I line up for today? Oh, shit. Him.

Well, that's ruined my mood.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to...



Derek Brockway.

Most of you, hopefully, have never heard of him. He's a local weatherman for BBC Wales, and every time I see him on the telly, I punch a wall.

You know those local media types who, for whatever reason, think that they're a major star? This complete arse is the flabby embodiment of it with his fake tan and camp presentation. Just look at this video to see what sort of man we're dealing with here:



Ugh. I can't help thinking that that entire piece was not about Children In Need, but... him. He's the sort of weatherman that loves receiving your snow pictures. Amongst other things. Here's a recent bit of a weather forecast I managed to film. Note his cavalier use of the word "penetrating". The thing that made my skin crawl was the use of "Brrrrrr..." on the graphic behind him. The patronising cunt.


You can thank your benevolent stars that he's unlikely to ever go national, the odious fucker.


Join me again tomorrow for another unpleasant individual.

(If you've got a minute, pop along to my web comic. I've added a few new pages lately. Oh, and click on "Follow" whilst there. In fact, why not click "Follow" on this site too? Ta.)

Destinauts.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment